Tuesday 6 July 2010

Bath: Day 31

Today I got one of my papers off my hands and finished up the second one so I was really happy. It feels good to get things accomplished.

I really didn't do all that much today since all my papers are done. I went to The Real Italian Pizza Co. today with my friends Sam and Amanda. I had never been there before, but the same people who own the gelatto place I love, own this. It was really really good oven-baked pizza and the people who worked there were really Italian. Yummy mushroom pizza :) mmm mmm mmm
But, no, this does NOT mean I will not be wanting pizza when I get home. Hardly.
After lunch I just went back to the house and napped until it was time for the second class.

Tonight a bunch of us went out to Revolution where our favorite DJ was playing and we discovered his mustache is actually fake! It was very upsetting. We also met some interesting people...cross-dressers. And not very convincing ones at that. After Revolution we headed over to Second Bridge where we all kind of just hung out and talked and then headed back for the night.

Pretty sleepy, actually. Tomorrow I need to go sort out some phone issues with Vodafone, ugh. I will really be excited to have my Blackberry back and not have to do this pay-as-you-go thing any longer.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have your favorite haunts! Why do I have this feeling that you'll be back in Bath one day? Hmmmmmm.......

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete