Tuesday 6 July 2010

Bath: Day 32

Today has been much more relaxed than I am used to so I kind of don't know what to do with myself now.

We went to the Jane Austen Center and it definitely was not what I thought it would be, unfortunately. It was pretty lame, but we got out of "class" at 10:20ish as opposed to 11 so that was fine by me. Grabbed some lunch from Cafe Retro (amazing sandwiches) and ate in the park with Sam and Amanda (despite the abundance of pigeons and seagulls waiting to attack). It's been a gorgeous day so we figured we would eat outside and enjoy the scenery and weather.

After I did some running around with Amanda- we both had some things left to buy for people back home so we got that done before Sherlock Holmes. That class let out early too- a whole hour early so we went and picked up some stuff to make for dinner.

Just headed back to the house to finish tweaking my last edits to turn my Holmes paper in tomorrow, made some spicy chicken, and have been hanging out. Originally was supposed to go to the Baths tonight, but nobody wanted to motivate so I guess we are going to see them tomorrow afternoon. I don't care really when I see them, but I definitely don't want to leave without having so much as had a peek at them. Instead, we are just going to have a chill night and pop in a movie since the work is finished.

We made a schedule for what we want to do this whole week which is really helpful. Helps me keep track of everything I want to see and do before I go and manage my time accordingly. Also, I thankfully will be able to travel to Heathrow with someone. We will probably be heading out of Bath by train by 9am Sat. I will be there with plenty of time to spare as the girl I am traveling with has an earlier flight time than I do, but hey...better to have more time to kill than none at all.

I think tomorrow my whole house is going to go out for a nice dinner as well. That will be a good time.
Also, my final papers will be returned to us Thursday so I am antzy to see how I did on them.
Well, off to relax. Odd.
xox

1 comment:

  1. R E L A X????????? My Lord, what is THAT????

    ReplyDelete